Calbo-C – 1000 mg+327 mg+500 mg Tablet (10’s pack)/pcs
- Brand: Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Generic Name: Calcium Lactate Gluconate + Calcium Carbonate + Vitamin-C
Therapeutic class: Calcium
Manufacturer: Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd
This is indicated in-
- Increased demand for Calcium and Vitamin-C, e.g. pregnancy, lactation, periods of rapid growth (childhood, adolescence), in old age
- During infectious disease and convalescence
- Treatment of calcium and vitamin-C deficiency
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Postmenopausal problems
- Adjuvant in colds and influenza.
Dosage & Administration
Adults and children above 7 years: 1 effervescent tablet daily
Children 3 to 7 years: ½ effervescent tablet daily
Infants: As prescribed by the physician
Dissolve one tablet in half glass (100 ml) of water.
Pregnancy & Lactation
Precautions & Warnings
Since citrate salts have been reported to increase aluminium absorption, this medicine should be used with caution in patients with severely impaired renal function, especially those receiving aluminium-containing preparations. The sugar content should be taken into account by diabetic patients.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.