Desloratadine is indicated for the relief of symptoms associated with seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis, such as sneezing, nasal discharge & itching, congestion or stuffiness, as well as ocular itching, tearing and redness, itching of palate and coughing. Desloratadine is also indicated for the relief of symptoms associated with chronic idiopathic urticaria such as the relief of itching and the size & number of hives.
- Child 6-11 months of age: 2 ml drops once daily.
- Child 1-2 years of age: 2.5 ml drops once daily.
- Child 6-11 months of age: 2 ml once daily.
- Child 1-5 years of age: 2.5 ml once daily.
- Child 6-11 years of age: 5 ml once daily.
- Adults & >12 years of age: 10 ml once daily.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 tablet daily
Pregnancy & Lactation
Precautions & Warnings
Use in Special Populations