Dialiptin – 50 mg Tablet/pcs
- Brand: Drug International Ltd
Generic Name: Vildagliptin
Therapeutic class: DPP-4 Inhibitor (Antidiabetic Preparations)
Manufacturer: Drug International Ltd
Vildagliptin is indicated as an adjunct to diet and exercise to improve glycemic control in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- As monotherapy
- In dual combination with Metformin, a Sulphonylurea, a Thiazolidinedione, or Insulin when diet, exercise and a single antidiabetic agent do not result in adequate glycemic control.
Dosage & Administration
The recommended dose of Vildagliptin is-
- 50 mg or 100 mg daily for monotherapy.
- 50 mg twice daily (morning and evening) when used in dual combination with Metformin or a Thiazolidinedione;
- 50 mg once daily in the morning when used in dual combination with a Sulphonylurea.
Vildagliptin may be taken with or without a meal. No dosage adjustment is required in the elderly, or in patients with mild renal impairment.
Pregnancy & Lactation
Pregnancy: There are no adequate data on the use of Vildagliptin in pregnant women; hence the potential risk for human is unknown.
Lactation: It is not known whether Vildagliptin is excreted in human milk. Due to lack of human data, Vildagliptin should not be used during lactation.
Precautions & Warnings
Use in Special Populations
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.