Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Dialyte-B | 10 liters container/pcs
Generic Name: Bicarbonate Hemodialysis Solution (Basic Component)
Therapeutic class: Hemodialysis Solution (Dialysis Solution)
Manufacturer: Popular Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Note: চিকিৎসকের পরামর্শ মোতাবেক ঔষধ সেবন করুন
Bicarbonate Component [HCO3 Hemodialysis Solution] solution is indicated in renal failure, Chronic renal failure and Haemodialysis. Bicarbonate serves a crucial biochemical role in the physiological pH buffering system.
Dosage & Administration
Acidic component & Bicarbonate Component should be used in the dilution ratio of-
- Acidic component: 1.00 Volume
- Bicarbonate Component: 1.83 Volume
- Purified Water: 34.00 Volume
Sodium bicarbonate: Increases toxicity of amphetamines, ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, flecainide, quinidine and quinine. Decreases effects of lithium, chlorpropamide and salicylates due to increased clearance. May affect the absorption of certain drugs due to raised intra-gastric pH. Sodium chloride: May affect serum concentrations of lithium.
Known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of this preparation.
Precautions & Warnings
- Bicarbonate Component needs to be used with Acidic component (not to be used alone).
- Before use, the mixed solution must be diluted with
- highly purified water.
- Close the container tightly immediately after use.
- Discard solution in case of visible solid particles inside.
- Discard solution after 96 hours of first opening.
Keep out of reach of children. Not for Injection. Store below 30°C.
There are no reviews yet.