Oryza – Mouthwash (120 ml bottle)/pcs
- Brand: Incepta Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Generic Name: Benzydamine Hydrochloride BP
Therapeutic class: (Analgesic & Anti-inflammatory Mouthwash)
Manufacturer: Incepta Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Benzydamine Hydrochloride mouthwash is used to treat many painful conditions affecting the throat or mouth including: Sore throat, Sore tongue or gums, Mouth ulcers, Discomfort caused by dentures, Pain after dental surgery etc.
Dosage & Administration
15 ml of Benzydamine mouthwash should be rinsed or gargled every 1.5-3 hours or as required, for 20-30 seconds. If stinging occurs, it can be diluted with an equal volume of water.
Benzydamine Hydrochloride mouthwash can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Side effects are generally minor.
- Severe allergic reaction which may include a red and lumpy skin rash, difficulty breathing, swelling of face, mouth, lips or eyelids, unexplained high temperature (fever) and feeling faint. If the swelling affects throat and makes breathing difficult and swallowing difficult, patients should be hospitalized
- Itchy rash, sometimes with pale, raised areas of skin with red edges (urticaria).
- A feeling of numbness in mouth.
- A stinging feeling in mouth- the mouthwash may be diluted with water if you experience stinging. This should help to reduce the stinging effect.
Pregnancy & Lactation
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.