Pangesic – 325 mg+37.5 mg Tablet/pcs
- Brand: Renata Limited
Generic Name: Paracetamol + Tramadol Hydrochloride
Therapeutic class: Non-narcotic analgesics (Non Narcotic Analgesic)
Manufacturer: Renata Limited
This tablet is indicated for-
- The management of moderate to moderately severe pain in adults.
- The short-term (five days or less) management of acute pain.
Dosage & Administration
For the management of moderate to moderately severe pain: The recommended dose is 1 or 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as needed for pain relief up to a maximum of 8 tablets per day.
In case of short-term (five days or less) management of acute pain: The recommended dose is 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as needed for pain relief up to a maximum of 8 tablets per day.
This tablet can be administered without regard to food.
Pregnancy & Lactation
preparation should be used during pregnancy only if the potential benefit justifies the potential risk to the fetus. This combination preparation is not recommended for obstetrical preoperative medication or for post-delivery analgesia in nursing mothers because its safety in infants and newborns has not been studied.
Precautions & Warnings
- This combination preparation may impair mental or physical abilities required for the performance of potentially hazardous tasks such as driving a car or operating machinery.
- This combination preparation should not be taken with alcohol containing beverages.
- The patient should be instructed not to take this combination preparation in combination with other tramadol or paracetamol-containing products, including over-the-counter preparations.
- This combination preparation should be used with caution when taking medications such as tranquilizers, hypnotics or other opiate containing analgesics.
Use in Special Populations
pediatric use: The safety and effectiveness of this combination preparation have not been studied in the pediatric population.
Geriatric use: In general, dose selection for an elderly patient should be cautious, reflecting the greater frequency of decreased hepatic, renal, or cardiac function; of concomitant disease and multiple drug therapy.
Use in Renal Disease: This combination preparation has not been studied in patients with impaired renal
function. In patients with creatinine clearances of less than 30 ml/min, it is recommended that the dosing interval of this combination preparation be increased but not to exceed 2 tablets every 12 hours.
Use in Hepatic Disease: This combination preparation has not been studied in patients with impaired hepatic function. The use of this combination preparation in patients with hepatic impairment is not recommended.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.