Bicarbonate Component [HCO3 Hemodialysis Solution] solution is indicated in renal failure, Chronic renal failure and Haemodialysis. Bicarbonate serves a crucial biochemical role in the physiological pH buffering system.
Dosage & Administration
Acidic component & Bicarbonate Component should be used in the dilution ratio of-
- Acidic component: 1.00 Volume
- Bicarbonate Component: 1.83 Volume
- Purified Water: 34.00 Volume
Precautions & Warnings
- Bicarbonate Component needs to be used with Acidic component (not to be used alone).
- Before use, the mixed solution must be diluted with
- highly purified water.
- Close the container tightly immediately after use.
- Discard solution in case of visible solid particles inside.
- Discard solution after 96 hours of first opening.