Restol – 3mg tablet/pcs
Generic Name: Bromazepam
Therapeutic class: Tranquillizers (CNS Preparations)
Manufacturer: Eskayef Bangladesh Ltd
Note: চিকিৎসকের পরামর্শ মোতাবেক ঔষধ সেবন করুন
Bromazepam is indicated in-
- Emotional disturbances, i.e. acute tension and anxiety states. Difficulties in interpersonal contact. Agitation, insomnia, anxious and agitated depressive reactions.
- Functional disturbances in the cardiovascular and respiratory systems, i.e. pseudoangina pectoris, pericardial anxiety, tachycardia, emotiogenic hypertension, dyspnea and hyperventilation.
- Disturbances in the gastrointestinal tract, i.e. irritable bowel syndrome, epigastric pain, spasm, bloating diarrhea etc.
- Disturbances in the urinary tract, i.e. frequency, irritable bladder and dysmenorrhea.
- Psychosomatic disorder, i.e. psychogenic headache, asthma, gastric and duodenal ulcer.
- It is also indicated in emotional reactions to chronic organic disease.
Dosage & Administration
Standard dosage: Average dosage for outpatient therapy is 1.5-3 mg up to three times daily. Treatment of outpatients should begin with low doses, gradually increasing to the optimum level.
In severe cases, especially in hospital: 6-12 mg 2 or 3 times daily. The overall treatment generally should not be more than 8-12 weeks. In certain cases extension beyond the maximum treatment period may be necessary; if so, it should be taken with re-evaluation of the patient’s status with special expertise.
Elderly and debilitated patients: Elderly patients and those with impaired hepatic functions require lower doses.
Children: Bromazepam is usually not indicated in children, but if the physician feels bromazepam treatment is appropriate, then the dose should be adjusted to their low bodyweight (about 0.1-0.3 mg/kg bodyweight)
There are no reviews yet.