No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Ebastine is indicated for the symptomatic treatment of:
- Seasonal and Perennial Allergic Rhinitis.
- Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria.
Dosage & Administration
- Adults (more than 12 years of age): 10 mg (one tablet) once daily.
- Children (6-12 years of age): 5 mg (half tablet) once daily.
- Children (2-5 years of age): 2.5 ml once daily (upto 5 ml in severe cases such as Perennial Allergic Rhinitis).
- Children (6-12 years of age): 5 ml once daily (upto 10 ml in severe cases such as Perennial Allergic Rhinitis).
Ebastine may be taken with or without food.
The most common side-effects are headache, dry mouth and drowsiness. Less commonly reported side effects include abdominal pain, dyspepsia, nausea and insomnia.
No clinically meaningful signs or symptoms were observed up to 100 mg given once daily. There is no specific antidote for Ebastine. In case of accidental overdoses, gastric lavage, monitoring of vital functions including ECG and symptomatic treatment should be carried out.
Store below 30°C at a cool and dry place, away from light. Keep out of reach of children