Astaxanthin is indicated to-
- Strong antioxidant
- Improves cardiovascular health (Atherosclerosis, reduce cholesterol)
- Improves immune function
- Improves condition of skin
- Protects skin from damage caused by sun (Reduces wrinkles, pimples and other signs of aging)
- Improves recovery from central nervous system injuries
- Protects from Parkinson’s disease, Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
- Protects eyes from cataracts and macular degeneration
- Reduces inflammation (Arthritis)
- Reduces risk of infertility
Also Astaxanthin effectively reduces oxidative damage to DNA, decreases the risk for many types
of cancer and stabilizes blood sugar.
Dosage & Administration
Adults (18 years and older): Daily dose is 4 mg. Should be taken along with or immediately prior to meals in the morning.
- 4 mg: As a strong antioxidant, improves cardiovascular health (Atherosclerosis, reduce cholesterol), improves immune function.
- 4-8 mg: Improves condition of skin, protects skin from sun damage (Reduce wrinkles, pimples and other signs of aging), improves recovery from central nervous systehn injuries and protects eyes from cataracts and macular degeneration.
- 8-12 mg: Reduces inflammation (Arthritis)
- 16 mg: Reduces risk of infertility